Monday, January 2, 2012

Welcome to 2012...and the new Yahtaris blog!

My intent for this blog is for it to be a tool for sharing updates, photos, funny stories, and competition results from Yahtaris.  Last year, the Yahtaris website underwent a major rebuild, but I have just never been satisfied with my ability to keep it updated.  And while Yahtaris also has a Facebook profile, I have never been satisfied with that, either.  Maybe I am just experiencing social media burnout.  :)

So, I have been inspired by the FCR breeders of Blazingstar and Eagletarn, as they also use a blog format for updates, and we are going to try it here, too!

I will start by sharing our wishes for a wonderful 2012, and also a Christmas Day photo of our dogs!

Katie May, CH Nikka, and CH U-CD Mac CDX RE JH WC CGC
...wishing you a joyous New Year!



No comments:

Post a Comment